GUIDED TOURS (By confirmed reservation only)
Our guided tours will take you through the candy factory where you will receive samples of our confections and see how our candies are made. You will also see the authentic Swiss Chalet, and Alpine Chapel where you will learn about the history of our founder, Julius Boehm.
- Tours are by reservation only.
- The cost of the tour is $4 per person. Children age 4 and under are free (there must be one adult for every four children going on the tour).
- Tours take approximately 35-45 minutes. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
Guided Tour Times
June - September 2013
Weekdays: Monday through Friday - 10:30am, 1:00pm, and 2:00pm
Weekends: Saturdays at 2:00pm, Sundays at 11:15am
PLEASE NOTE: NO production or candy making will be viewable on weekends or holidays.
Also, if there is a scheduled wedding or function in the Boehms Wedding Chapel it will be unavailable for viewing.
October 2012 through May 2013
Tours may be available for groups of 10 or more. Please inquire below or call our tour department at (425) 392-6652.
Guided Tours are by confirmed reservation only.
- There is a fair amount of walking involved and persons in walkers or wheelchairs may have difficulty going through the entire tour as there are stairs and gravel walkways to parts of the tour. If you would like a tour of just the factory due to mobility restraints, please indicate so when scheduling.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled tour time and send someone into the storefront to check in. If you are more than 5 minutes late, it is likely we will not be able to give the tour.
- On weekdays after 3pm, weekends and holidays NO production of candy making will be viewable during the tour.
- The Boehms Wedding Chapel will be unavailable for viewing if there is a scheduled wedding or function (most weddings occur on weekends).
PROFESSIONAL TOUR GROUPS:
We may have year-round professional tour group dates available. Please inquire with our Tour Department at (425) 392-6652.
If you would like to inquire about scheduling a tour please fill out the fields below.
You can also call Mary in our Tour Department at Boehms (425) 392-6652, Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm to schedule a tour.
A reservation will only be confirmed once you have received a confirmation number either by email or phone.